The true way is to analyze what happened and what ends the love. Check out the mistakes both of you committed, especially your mistakes.
Take actions and do something about the situation. Here are some suggestive tips to help you successfully get your ex to desire for you again as he did before.
It is important that you know the reason for the break up and the cause of the failure. Consider the cause of the break up and you can come up with solutions for the next move.
-The first step is to understand why he dumped you, What was he saying to you before the breakup? Were there any signs? Did he say why he didn’t like or love you anymore?
You can’t make him break up with his new girlfriend. It has to be his decision. You have to give him just enough time to miss you, but not enough to completely forget about you...
Start no contact for a while and then contact him again.
-Go out during weekends and have plans after work or after school, that way, you can avoid doing things for your ex.
-When you work out, you no longer look hurt and vulnerable. You become this confident, strong person, physically and emotionally. Don’t do this for your ex, but for yourself.
Ask yourself how important it is to you. If you make the decision to leave it in the past, do your best to do that, rather than bringing it up again in future conflicts. Conflict can be distressing. If you see it as an opportunity for growth, it can help you become closer and deepen your relationship. If he is good to you most of the time then stay with him, if not then break up with him but don't get so attached that you stay with someone who treats you bad. Try not to get into an argument or a fight with him for what he has done whether he admits it or not.Some of the main reasons why men are unhappy in a relationship. Try to stay calm and composed as much as possible in the presence of your man. Never ever blow the situation up and get into a harsh words or screams when you see him alone.
- Are you in love or just a friend
- Do you really want him back?
- Why do you want to get back together with him?
- Look at your relationship objectively. When you say, “he doesn’t love me anymore”, are you letting your feelings dictate your future, your thoughts, your life? I understand that – you’ve been invested in this relationship for years; now, you need to look at it objectively, with your mind and gut (not your heart). Is this the relationship you wanted for yourself, before you met him? Would you want your daughter, sister, or best friend to be in this relationship? Does your partner willingly meet your needs and respect your wishes? Do you do the same for him? If you had to do it all over again, ask yourself if you’d choose him again as your partner. That may help you look at your relationship and decide if you want to stay or leave.
- Can you truly forgive?
- Would it be possible that you could be back together again?
- Consider the possibility that you may be wrong.
- Has anything relevant changed since then?
- Has he got another woman?
If you have any problem with your ex boyfriend that you can't resolve. You can take action.
- Understanding that conflict will inevitably occur in a close relationship.
- With the “no contact” rule, it means absolutely ZERO communication — no messaging your ex via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social networking sites; no emails; no text messages; no calls; and definitely no accidentally-on-purpose dropping by the places
- Run away from him if you see him anywhere fast.
- Go out of your way to talk to him
- Don't expect him to come running back to you, Show your ex you are handling the breakup maturely and respectfully, there are a lot of things that can make you happy instead of your being with your boyfriend.
- Don't scream or cry but make him feel wanted
- If he calls you back, you have to ignore him
- Change your entire style of clothing
Show your ex all the respect even though you feel that he does not deserve any in that situation. But remember the hard truth that knowing along counts to nothing if you don’t act on it.
The truth is, your ex is most probably in a rebound relationship. And almost all of the rebound relationships end sooner rather than later. It sucks, but rebound relationships are a way for many people to deal with breakups. Fortunately for you, it’s one of the most ineffective way to move on. So, just because they are in a rebound relationship doesn’t mean they will forget about you and move on. In fact, it just means the opposite. It means that they are having a hard time moving on and as long as they are in this rebound relationship, they can’t work on moving on with their life.
You’ll find it right when you feel your relationship is slipping through your fingers and you’ll ignore every bit of common sense pointing you in the opposite direction.