You may ask yourself, "How can I get my boyfriend back?" Millions of people are in this situation encountering the same degree of pain because of the break up.
The true way is to analyze what happened and what ends the love. Check out the mistakes both of you committed, especially your mistakes.
What caused your relationship to break; this is the first and most important step when you want to get your ex boyfriend back. What were the reasons that made you break?
Was he abusive? Did anyone of you cheat? Do you just want to have him because you fear he will be taken? Do you want him back because you love him? You will be required to
think very carefully and soberly before making this decision.
Be real as before; how to get my ex boyfriend back fast can be achieved by being real. There are some things which made him fall for you initially and it is important to correct some of things which you may have changed. Be that girl that he saw and whispered to, I love you. Ensure that you are of good cheer when you are with him, be happy, laugh and give him that infectious smile. Lastly be positive and never be stuck in the past as this is likely to drive him away.
-The first step is to understand why he dumped you, What was he saying to you before the breakup? Were there any signs? Did he say why he didn’t like or love you anymore?
You can’t make him break up with his new girlfriend. It has to be his decision. You have to give him just enough time to miss you, but not enough to completely forget about you...
Start no contact for a while and then contact him again.
-Go out during weekends and have plans after work or after school, that way, you can avoid doing things for your ex.
-When you work out, you no longer look hurt and vulnerable. You become this confident, strong person, physically and emotionally. Don’t do this for your ex, but for yourself.
If your ex boyfriend sees you as a caring friend, and not as a potential romantic partner, in that case you must stop contacting him, and begin planning on how to make your ex boyfriend want you back. Don’t underrate the power it has to help you win back your ex boyfriend. However, you must know the way to make use of it appropriately, and that signifies following a perfect plan, with guidance. Thus, "Does my ex boyfriend want me back?" Yes, he does, however you must make him become conscious of it, and making use of the no contact rule is how to make your ex boyfriend want you back.
- Are you in love or just a friend
- Do you really want him back?
- Why do you want to get back together with him?
- Look at your relationship objectively. When you say, “he doesn’t love me anymore”, are you letting your feelings dictate your future, your thoughts, your life? I understand that – you’ve been invested in this relationship for years; now, you need to look at it objectively, with your mind and gut (not your heart). Is this the relationship you wanted for yourself, before you met him? Would you want your daughter, sister, or best friend to be in this relationship? Does your partner willingly meet your needs and respect your wishes? Do you do the same for him? If you had to do it all over again, ask yourself if you’d choose him again as your partner. That may help you look at your relationship and decide if you want to stay or leave.
- Can you truly forgive?
- Would it be possible that you could be back together again?
- Consider the possibility that you may be wrong.
- Has anything relevant changed since then?
- Has he got another woman?
If you have any problem with your ex boyfriend that you can't resolve. You can take action.
- Understanding that conflict will inevitably occur in a close relationship.
- With the “no contact” rule, it means absolutely ZERO communication — no messaging your ex via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social networking sites; no emails; no text messages; no calls; and definitely no accidentally-on-purpose dropping by the places
- Run away from him if you see him anywhere fast.
- Go out of your way to talk to him
- Don't expect him to come running back to you, Show your ex you are handling the breakup maturely and respectfully, there are a lot of things that can make you happy instead of your being with your boyfriend.
- Don't scream or cry but make him feel wanted
- If he calls you back, you have to ignore him
- Change your entire style of clothing
Show your ex all the respect even though you feel that he does not deserve any in that situation. But remember the hard truth that knowing along counts to nothing if you don’t act on it.
The truth is, your ex is most probably in a rebound relationship. And almost all of the rebound relationships end sooner rather than later. It sucks, but rebound relationships are a way for many people to deal with breakups. Fortunately for you, it’s one of the most ineffective way to move on. So, just because they are in a rebound relationship doesn’t mean they will forget about you and move on. In fact, it just means the opposite. It means that they are having a hard time moving on and as long as they are in this rebound relationship, they can’t work on moving on with their life.
You’ll find it right when you feel your relationship is slipping through your fingers and you’ll ignore every bit of common sense pointing you in the opposite direction.